Buffalo mozzarella, Parma ham and grilled vegetables (7)
The specialties of dal Baffo
Bread, parsley, semi-matured cheese, speck, onion minced and kneaded by hand (1) (3) (7)
Wild boar stew with sauce, dal Baffo recipe (9)
Salads and side dishes
Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridized strains and derived products.
- Crustaceans and crustacean-based products.
- Eggs and egg products.
- Fish and fish products.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Soy and soy products.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose).
- Nuts, namely: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium WESTERN), pecans [Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch] , Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios (Pistacia vera), macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia), and their products.
- Celery and celery products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter in terms of total SO2 to be calculated for the products as proposed ready for consumption or reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
- Lupins and lupine products.
- Molluscs and shellfish products.